- Sayonara Doyen : An open letter to Neil O Brien – The Pioneer of Quiz in India
- Hello Indian August – how our grand parent welcomed freedom 68 years ago ?
- Emotional gambit of a titan : Political mistakes of Netaji Bose could not overshadow his gargantuan image.
- “Saptapadi” – the prelude of a classic novel & movie
- India’s debacle of 1962 : A stigma that we can not hush up.
Category Archives: Partition of India
My first encounter with an unknown entity called Saadat Hasan Manto is still vivid in my memory. For a common Calcutta grown Bengali knowing a short lived urdu write is not only tough but also seems needless (!!!!). Bengali as … Continue reading